UI Web Developer
My client is leader provider within the financial and retail sector, looking for a dedicated Web Developer aspiring for their next career challenges.
You will have experience of working in enteprise class transactional websites and customer portals, primarily within enterprise / proprietary frameworks like Liferay or Eclipse.
Working in teams and collaborative approach is essential as well as working in full front end stack
- Theming and templating (e.g. Liferay themes, Freemarker etc)
- Front wend build tools e.g. SASS
- Developing and fully understanding responsive layout across multiple browsers / devices
- Cross browser / device testing tools and methodologies (in relation to UX behaviour)
- Working in Enterprise level transactional sites within multi skilled development teams.
- Developing with integrated development environments - e.g. Eclipse
- Using code management and versioning tools e.g. SVN, GIT, CVS
- Meticulous attention to producing solid, easily maintainable, object oriented code.
- Code profile / optimize awareness and capability to deliver efficient performance, pagespeed etc)
Although the main goal is to attact a permanent person, my client may also consider a short term contractor to fullfil until a permanent candidate is found :-)