Purchase Ledger Supervisor (EX2)
The Purchase Ledger Supervisor will be responsible for 2 Purchase Ledger Clerks, ensuring the department is ran efficiently, supplier statements are reconciled and the AP function is improved in general.
An established business services organisation located in EX2.
The Purchase Ledger Supervisor will be responsible for:
- The day to day supervision of 3 Purchase Ledger Clerks - ensuring KPIs and targets are met
- Managing complex supplier queries
- Ensuring the supplier statement ledger is reconciled
- Take control of key supplier accounts when required
- Conducting team 121s and training when required
- Producing weekly and monthly reports for the Finance Director
- Must have previous exposure as a Purchase Ledger Supervisor or Team Leader (candidates from a Senior AP/PL Clerk will also be considered)
- Must have experience of Sage
- The successful candidate will ideally have a high volume purchase ledger background and be used to working within a fast paced environment
- Must have strong communication and organisational skills