Senior Cost Accountant
Senior Part Qualified Accountant
We are currently working in partnership with a global technology company based in Rochester, who are seeking a Cost Accountant to work with key business stakeholders on financial matters to develop the business. In your role as the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for the delivery of business cost base related financials working closely with business heads across their global teams.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to broaden your accounting and finance skills through prjects including planning, project costing and overhead accounting.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Overhead Accountant will involve:
- Working with key budget stakeholders on project costs and budgets
- Providing monthly reports for management to show against budget and producing monthly forecasts
- Supervising the financial systems and processes across the business
- Providing support for Quarterly Business Reviews and Business Planning cycles
- Assisting with training and developing team members
- Reviewing procedures and working practices to suggest improvements
Key skills required for the role asa Senior Cost Accountant
- Be Part Qualified ACCA / ACA or CIMA ( with a view to completing within 18 months)
- Extensive knowledge of the accounting and finance functions
- Be capable of delivering on financial key performance indicators
- Working knowledge of Excel ideally at an advanced level
- Have a background of working on Oracle ERP systems and Hyperion systems
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Manufacturing / Engineering or Technology systems
- Be a clear communicator at all level's.
The company offers excellent benefits including pension scheme, a Share Incentive Plan, the potential for flexible working, as well as childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.