Car Parts Specialist Warehouse & Logistics Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a Car Parts SpecialistWarehouse & Logistics Advisor to work on the outskirts of Bridgwater, Somerset. The salary is £18,000PA - £24,000PA DOE. The hours are 37.5 per week and flexible working Monday to Friday. It would be suitable if you are a driver due to the location.
Our client is in the automotive specialist car parts industry and would like someone who has a passion or interest for cars and car parts and ideally to have worked in this industry previously. If you don't have previous experience in this industry then they will be looking for a background in warehouse, logistics, trade and customer services who are seeking a role where they can train you.
They are a growing company and looking for someone to cover the following areas:
- Warehouse work including picking and packing of the stock and dispatching orders on a daily basis.
- To work with them to improve systems and processes. This will be required with the large amount of growth they are experiencing.
- To support the IT and Web technician with updating the website and marketing the brand out.
- Work based in the office and the trade counter liaising with trade clients.
- To support them in growing and developing the business.
- Emails, orders and paperwork.
- The role will be heading towards a management position and therefore they would like the successful applicant to show initiative and input.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant industry experience - ideally a background in car parts / automotive industry or warehouse, trade and logistics.
- Good customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Warehousing experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Management of the receipt, storage and dispatch of stock.
This position offers progression into a management role and to start with you will work and get involved at all levels of the day to day running of the business. This does include picking, packing and dispatch on a daily basis. My client is seeking someone dynamic, willing to work at all levels across the business, with a hands on approach, but wanting to work up into a management role and progress with them as they grow over the next few years.
If you have the skills required and think this could be the position for you, then send your CV directly to Rebecca Griffiths on or call her on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.