Finance Assistant / Reconciliations Clerk
Brighton & Hove
* A sharp, keen, intelligent finance assistant with credit control and reconciliations experience
* a person with strong written and verbal communication skills who is keen to work in a strong team environment
You want to work for…
* a widely respected, rapidly growing company with excellent opportunities for progression and growth
* a supportive team who work together and share team and company social events on a monthly basis
* a firm that will give you complete autonomy to manage your own portfolio of clients, support your career ambitions and provide an exciting but stable environment, in the Brighton & Hove area
* work in a busy target driven environment as part of a successful credit control team
* reconcile international sales ledgers
* minimise debt and un-allocated money
* liaise with clients across all levels of their business via email and telephone
* a competitive salary & a host of benefits
* real prospects for career development
If this accurately describes you, my client wants to talk to you now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.