Creative Digital Marketing Executive / Graphic Designer
This dynamic privately owned sports and nutritional products supplier, has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Creative Digital Marketing Executive / Graphic Designer with real creative flair and a passion for Digital Marketing, to join their dynamic and motivated marketing team as they embark on the the next phase in their development.
From humble beginnings, over the last ten years they have grown into one of the biggest distributors of Sports Nutrition in the UK - doubling their multi-million-pound turnover in the last 6 months alone!
It’s now time to drive forward the company’s ambitious strategies for growth and success to even greater heights, exploit their tremendous knowledge and expertise, and build on their strong reputation in the industry, with everyone playing an important role in their continued success.
CREATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
SALARY: Circa £24,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
LOCATION: Based from head office in Paddock Wood, just a short walk from the mainline station and with easy access by car, you will be located within daily commuting distance and could be living or looking for work in the Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, West Malling areas of Kent.
This is a pivotal role within the marketing team and you will be expected to integrate deeply within the department, intensely focused on creating new content in relation to graphic design, online marketing, SEO, social media and video production, and assuring all tasks are executed correctly.
Your wide range of duties and responsibilities in this diverse, stimulating and challenging role will include:
* Driving interest through several Social Media
* Daily posting to social media accounts and engaging with followers.
* Supporting the web development process, including providing updates to websites, blogs, videos and social accounts.
* Implementing and managing SEO strategy including the daily budget for Google AdWords .
* Filming & Editing for online content.
* Photographing for online content & advertising.
* Assist customers with posts on their social media showcasing the company’s work.
* Working with the in-house team to develop unique graphic content and printed materials.
An enthusiastic, creative, imaginative and passionate Digital Marketing Executive / Graphic Designer, you will probably have a degree or equivalent in a related field (e.g. Graphic Design, Visual Communication or other graphic design related qualification), and at least two years experience working in graphic design, digital marketing and social media.
The key qualities you have to offer will be:
* A passion for Digital Marketing and the desire to continually learn and improve.
* The ability to grasp the content and be creative.
* Willing to learn and to search content on its own.
* Good attention to detail.
* A high level of drive and self-motivation.
* Adaptable and Fast learner.
* Have excellent communication skills, good written English.
* Love and interest about fitness and supplements.
Your current or previous roles or the type of job you are looking for may include: Digital Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer, Creative Web Designer, Digital Designer, Website Designer, SEO Executive, Marketing Assistant, Social Media Marketing Executive, Social Media Specialist, or similar.
Are you ready for the challenge? - Click APPLY now!
If your details match our client's requirements, your full information as provided will be released to our client so they can judge your suitability for the opportunity advertised. Your details will only be used by us in relation to this specific opportunity. By applying to this advertisement and submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you give your express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
e-Select Recruitment provides online advertising, response management and recruitment services, and does not operate as an employment agency or business.