Full Stack Developer
4 Full Stack .NET Web Developer required to join an experienced team of developers on front-end/back-end web applications and assist with the maintenance and migration of the existing legacy ecommerce web estate to latest .Net Framework.
You will join a dedicated team of experienced Developers producing web based products for various business entities within Towergate. Your work will be varied and you will be expected to deliver high-quality work with capable colleagues from day one. We have a very friendly culture, although you are expected to set and meet your own deadlines, and communicate clearly at all times. You will be provided with specifications/requirements, bringing these to fruition using test driven development best practises, incorporating your colleagues and clients’ feedback.
Your role will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Towergate ecommerce estate which comprise of legacy .Net Webforms (.Net 2.0) to AngularJS. You will be an integral part of leading the migration of legacy web applications over to .NET Core and make them compatible with mobile devices. A solid background in Web Development is essential along with a great attitude and the ability to think and react quickly.
You will need to be a team player with excellent communication skills, someone that is really passionate about technology and loves a challenge.
Your CV must clearly demonstrate the following
- Commercial experience of building and maintaining C# Web Applications along with proven problem solving and debugging skills.
- Extensive experience of working with ASP.NET Web Form applications, WCF Web Services and understand the structure and processes of building and transmitting XML data files.
- Solid experience developing in SQL.
- Experience in working with Payment Gateways (Datacash/SecureHosting)
- Exposure to Insurance Industry and related technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS, or related technology field
Please apply online ASAP