Pearson Whiffin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a multi award winning manufacturer based in Maidstone.
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Technician to join this prestigious organisation and grow alongside their highly skilled team.
- To ensure all manufacturing procedures and processes are being adhered to and ensure that the product quality is achieved.
- Carrying out shop floor audits whilst supporting manufacturing process improvements
- Carrying out problem solving and training initiatives with team members
- Perform internal Quality and Environmental audits to establish the level of compliance and identify improvement opportunities
- Preparation of First Article Inspection Reports
- Support the operations to achieve "Right First Time Quality" and "On time in Full Delivery"
- The successful person must have 3 years experience as a Quality Technician or similar
- Must have experience operating an ISO9001 Quality Management System as a minimum
- Fully conversant with engineering drawing s including GD&T also measurement techniques
- Problem solving ability
This is a huge opportunity to work with an experienced dynamic work force! Get in contact with Brogan Robson at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment today!