Cordant People are currently recruiting for our client a well established company in Dundee. Due to growth within the business our client is looking for a Product Manager to to join their Digital Team on a permanent basis.
- Strategic planning to drive user retention and engagement, with a focus on sign up and subscriptions.
- Providing a detailed strategy working with key stakeholders to ensure delivery and targets.
- Use analysis to plan out an effective marketing strategy based on continual analysis to optimise results.
- Fully understand the LTV of a user across different packages and platform and assign marketing spend accordingly.
- Assisting with the implementation of new payment provider and fully understand the opportunities that the product delivers.
- Establishing metrics and reports for measuring data acquisition using various tools with the assistance of a data analyst.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Significant product and proposition experience
- Highly analytic and numerate
- Marketing background
- The ability to work unsupervised, to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate achievement against targets
- Good influencing and communication skills to develop interfaces with other business units, departments and external providers
- An enthusiastic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- To demonstrate the ability to prioritise and retain control over multiple tasks whilst ensuring quality output
- A good balance of business acumen, imagination and creativity and financial awareness
If you are interested in this role please apply by submitting your CV.
Alternatively for further details please contact us;
Unfortunately due to the expected high level of applications we cannot reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. Your details will however be kept on file and you may be notified should any other opportunities arise.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.