Our client who is a global organisation that provide aid and disaster relief support to 3rd world countries, have a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Officer to join their growing team based in their Woking head office. You would be involved in procurement on a global scale, responsible for negotiating contracts and managing tenders across a wide range of categories.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who are making a real difference across the world, along with being able to provide career progression and training.
- Sourcing new suppliers, along with developing relationships with the current supply chain
- Analyse quotes along with data gathered during tendering, to make recommendations on supplier selection
- Running the full end to end tender process across a diverse range of categories
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Raise and process requisitions, purchase orders and GRN's
- Work closely with all stakeholders across the business, ensuring their specific needs are met
- Work with internal departments globally to identify specifications for equipment, materials and services.
- Proven procurement experience
- Experience running tenders
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience using ERP system such (Desirable)
- MCIPS (Desirable not essential)
- Additional Languages (French or Spanish Desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting organisation, where you can be part of making a real difference to the world. If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for the role, submit your CV now.