Retail Sales Advisor
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Sales Advisor to join their busy Exeter based store. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a basic salary of £16,000 per annum + £22,000 OTE.
As one of the UK’s leading independent mobile phone retailers, our client is looking for experienced Retail Sales Advisors to join their team as they continue through a period of growth and investment.
With a successful portfolio of over 60 retail outlets, they are offering fantastic career opportunities for enthusiastic and committed sales people. You will sell the latest products from inspirational brands including Apple, Sony and Samsung, and offer packages from the largest UK networks including Three and EE.
The sales opportunities are plentiful - they work in association with other fantastic businesses, including BskyB and First Utility, and they can offer unified business solutions through their very own brand, Yodekoo.
Your face-to-face sales experience and your natural ability to engage with people on all levels will ensure you flourish in their retail sales environment. If you can understand customer needs, demonstrate great product knowledge, and effectively build rapport we would love to hear from you.
What will you do:
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life their ethos of sales and customer advice, providing first-class service
- Participate in their training, and keep up to date with all of their products, services and promotions, and those of their competitors
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand our needs, help them choose the right product for them, and show them how those products to make their digital life better
- Take pride in the appearance of the store ensuring our offers and promotions are visible and that we welcome back existing, as well as prospective, customers
What they are looking for:
- An experienced sales professional, preferably gained within a retail environment
- An individual who has worked to and achieved sales targets, KPIs or deadlines
- Somebody with excellent customer service skills and a passion for technology
- A flexible and helpful attitude
What you will get in return:
- Basic pay of £16,000 per annum (OTE £21,000 per annum +)
- The ability to earn uncapped commission
- Additional incentives and rewards for selling and/or reaching targets
- Fantastic and genuine opportunities for career progression
- 28 days’ annual holiday allowance
- Free membership to our Simply Health plan
- Pension scheme, to include a company contribution
- Full time role, working 08:45 to 17:30, 5 days per week between Monday and Saturday
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Retail Sales Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!