Do you have analytical skills to download, interpret and report on SEO, PPC and Google Shopping?
Do you have a passion for search marketing and ecommerce?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Optimisation of Google, Yahoo and Bing PPC Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to the company’s international sites to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue through Paid Search, Google Shopping Remarketing
• Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers
• Manage regular reporting to key internal stakeholders against key KPIs and suggest optimisation improvements
• Regular analysis to identify new paid media trends, opportunities and markets
• Ensure all campaigns are up to date with latest stocked products via product feeds to ensure maximum visibility across the different paid media channels
• Working closely with international teams to establish strategies and objectives as well as providing day to day support
• Ensure the latest technology is rolled out across our platforms
• Ensure cannibalisation of SEO visits do not occur
• Work with the PPC Manager to review and set bid management strategies
Skills & experience required:
• IT literate and able to manage, process and upload large volumes of product data.
• High level Microsoft Excel skills mandatory.
• Attention to detail to ensure every cost reconciled
• Analytical skills to download, interpret and report on SEO, PPC and Google Shopping
• A passion for search marketing, ecommerce and desire to learn how
• Be able to maintain good relationships with external account managers
• Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
• This is a graduate entry level position
• A good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Adwords is essential
• A degree in mathematics, statistics, search marketing and / or experience with, Marin, Kenshoo is not necessary but is an advantage
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Location: Harlow, Essex
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.