Regional Manager - Luxury Retail - South
Retail Area Manager - LUXURY RETAIL
Salary - Up to £50,000 + Bonus + Car
Zachary Daniels Retail are looking for a talented Area Manager to join a growing luxury brand. This retailer have gone from strength to strength in developing their portfolio of stores across the UK and this is an exciting time to join them.
As an Area Manager you will work closely with your teams to deliver an enjoyable shopping experience to customers and lead in all areas of sales, standards and commerciality.
* Setting clear expectations in customer service.
* Acting as a brand ambassador in delivering values, communication and inspiring people.
* Working with sales targets, kpi's and budgets.
* Making commercial decisions and being creative with how to move stores forward.
* Utilising reports, analysing performance and coaching your managers.
* Mentoring, coaching and supporting your people.
* Aiming for operational excellence and improving standards.
* Working in a collaborative manner with internal teams, head office and the Area Management team.
* Sharing ideas in event planning, partnering with organisations and local centres.
* Showing an interest in fashion and retail trends.
* Driving new store openings, overseeing launches and ad hoc project management.
I am looking for an innovative Area Manager who is personally passionate about people and keen to share successes. It is essential that you have experience in all of the above and are very hands on. Backgrounds to be considered include fashion, accessories, jewellery, beauty, footwear and home-ware. The salary will be up to £50,000 based on experience plus a company bonus, benefits, Car, Laptop & mobile phone.
Full, Clean driving licence is essential as this role will be covering stores around the South.
Zachary Daniels Recruitment specialise in retail management recruitment. Click apply to be considered for the role of Retail Area Manager.