Accounts Assistant - Harlow
A fantastic opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic individual, passionate about a career within finance to join an exciting company within the FMCG industry. Based in Harlow this is an Accounts Assistant role which would suit a candidate with previous experience, looking for a new challenge in a company with progression opportunities.
- Posting of receipts and payments.
- Responsible for the bank reconciliation s
- Processing payments and ensuring the accuracy of the purchase ledger
- Responsible for the month end close of sales and cash book.
- To provide regular reports to the Financial Director as required.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities relating as required.
- The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Qualified to AAT level or have a finance related degree
- Strong Excel skills.
- Great eye for detail
- Previous experience of working in a similar role would be beneficial.
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant who is looking to take the next step with their career within the FMCG industry. If this sounds like you then apply now