Area Sales Manager
HAGS are an ambitious company entering a phase of aggressive, sustained and profitable growth over the coming years so we need the best people to join us and take the company forward.
In preparation for this growth the business is expanding, and an opportunity has arisen for a specialist sales professional to join us as an Area Sales Manager.
You will work alongside our extensive team and meet with key decision-makers in Schools, Nurseries, and Leisure & Tourism Operators to propose innovative and exciting solutions for their outdoor play, sport and fitness spaces.
- Are you creative, with a knack for finding solutions by looking at the problem in a way others might not?
- Do you have a business brain that thinks: how do we add value, how do we make this simpler and more efficient for everyone in the team, and for the customer?
- Are you really competitive and driven to win, focused hitting as a minimum, the relevant monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets and exceeding the customer’s satisfaction at every stage?
- Attractive Salary and Uncapped commission
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days in the second year of employment excluding public holidays
- Early finish on Friday
- Employee Perk scheme
- Private medical insurance after 6 months service
- Full Induction
- Continuous personal development programme
- Nearly 50% of employees have been working for HAGS-SMP of over 5 years
Q1 - Are you interested in joining the UK’s No 1 Playground Supplier and being part of a dynamic team?
Q2 - Do you get excited by the prospect of selling innovative, imaginative and bespoke play spaces?
Q3 - Are you interested in a bright future with development opportunities, together with reward and recognition for over performance?
To apply: Please prepare a written statement of no more than 250 words on why you believe you are best suited for the role.
[Full Job Description available on request].
HAGS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply.