Digital Insight Analyst - sports clients
This exciting digital media analytics agency is looking for a talented Digital Insight Analyst to provide enlightened analytics to inform clients of how successful they are in connecting to target customers and leveraging data to transform future digital engagement.
With a fantastic portfolio of clients such as FIFA and UEFA and a focus on worldwide football events, this role would be ideal for someone who has an interest in sports, and how data can be used to further reach and engage global audiences across digital channels.
The job will involve:
- Analysis of large datasets, drawing insight and value from complex data
- Leading regular client report streams, constantly optimising the relevance of the insights to target audiences.
- Providing reporting and management insights that can be used in internal and external client communications.
- Managing the development of visualisation and reporting tools that provide daily support for content owners and business stakeholders.
- You will have a results-focused mindset, used to developing analytical models that reveal behaviours to global clients.
- Clear technical understanding of the digital media landscape, its web and social technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to interpret complex data models and communicate them to non-research audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to perform well in disparate, diverse corporate cultures.
- Be an instinctive project manager who always demonstrates strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent.
- Strong experience in digital technologies.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel, VBA and Tableau or visualisation package.
- Willingness to travel, as required.
Nice to have:
- Experience in advising senior management on strategic topics within the communications and digital communications field.
- Data science language fluency: R, Python, SAS, and SQL.
- Web dashboard development skills.
- Understanding of media planning schedules and inventory analysis.
For more roles like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter