Project Manager - Telephony
Project Manager - Telephony
Permanent - London - £40k + £4k travel allowance
- Developing and maintaining strong, credible relationships with all key stakeholders of the project, both internal and external
- Consulting on kit and solution requirements for live projects
- Scheduling and implementing all project activities.
- Collection, recording and archiving of information and results of projects as required (e.g. RAID, RAG reporting and profit and loss of each deal)
- Ensure delivery of your projects to required budget and time constraints and to the satisfaction of the customer (providing all supporting project documentation e.g. project initiation document (PID), Change Control and user acceptance testing (UAT))
- Managing expectations of customers and salespeople alike to support the maintaining of good working relationships
- Managing procurement and tracking of all equipment and invoicing of your projects
- A smooth transition from implementation to delivery over to Support
- Arranging on site face to face client meetings
- Responsible for escalation management and own issues through to conclusion keeping the relevant people updated
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies within the Voice, Data and VNS sector
- Embrace the Company vision and values
- Share knowledge across the team
- Cross training and cross utilisation across products and technologies to maximize productivity
- Minimum 2 years' proven track record project Management experience in bespoke Telecoms and Data solutions, e.g. Digital and IP Phone systems, IP LAN and WAN networks, familiarity with IP and Internet technologies.
- Prince 2
- Confident knowledge of the whole project life cycle, able to support a project manager from the project initiation, handover to support and at each stage in between
- Demonstrable ability in Microsoft Project and all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to unearth and extract information from internal and external clients to enable delivery of an effective solution
- Must set clear expectations, identify and mitigate risk with clear contingency plans
- Must have strong customer facing skills and provide regular project updates to ensure the client receives an excellent service
- A clear, structured approach to scheduling and organising
- Conduct Lessons Learnt to learn from mistakes and build on successes
- Be a key member of a strong team within Operations
- Strong foundation understanding of Voice and Data Products
- Experience of working closely with pre-sales and sales people to develop the Project Initiation Documents
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.