Financial Controller - Marketing
Forward thinking and growing marketing agency based in Central London is extending their finance team and hiring for a Financial Controller to help their FD run all aspects of the financial and commercial functions.
This a commercial role that require previous business partnering experience within an agency.
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations and management of the finance department and team
- Report weekly on the financial position of the company in Senior Management Team meetings
- Responsibility for statutory reporting requirements
- Assist the finance director in the production of management accounts
- Partner with the Senior Management Team to advise them on financial planning of their business area
- Budget management and reporting of overhead cost centres
- Overall management of the payroll process, including benefits and taxation
- Liaise with HR to ensure HR database is up to date and synchronised with the finance function