Purchase Ledger Clerk
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a large business based in St Helens. This is an ideal role for a candidate who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, and who is able to manage their own workload while also co-operating as part of a wider team.
This is initially a temporary position, with a real opportunity for permanent employment being offered to the successful candidate. As this is an urgent requirement, candidates must be immediately available to begin their employment.
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Resolving queries while building and maintaining professional relationships
The ideal Candidate Will
- Have good experience working in purchase ledger / accounts payable (essential)
- Have experience working on Sage and Microsoft Excel
- Be confident communicating over phone and email