up to £40,000 + Benefits
If you are a BI Developer looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! A global finance company is looking for a Strategy Analyst to join them. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of problem-solving, working with large and interesting data sets, generating actionable insight for the wider business and to help drive sales strategy. In this end to end role, you will have input on the acquisition of the data to the delivery of ideas and strategy to various stakeholders. If you are a bright, innovative analyst looking for the opportunity to work with one of the most successful finance companies globally and develop your skills in an exciting environment, this could be the opportunity for you!
THE ROLE - BI Analyst/Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think in an innovative manner
- Ability to tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate datasets using SQL /Excel
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets
- Innovative with ability to work autonomously
- Commercial background in consultancy/strategy
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.