UK Sales Engineer
Are you a high performing sales person in the Audio Visual market with good experience selling Media Servers. This is your chance to join one of the premier manufacturers of lighting control equipment for the entertainment industry.
Based at our London head office the Sales Engineer's primary duties will be to generate and assist with sales enquiries, selling media servers and software-based products. You will be part of a growing sales team and required to work between the office and in the field, assisting training seminars and attaining new sales. You will also be expected to undertake a small amount of international travel when required for international trade fairs. The Sales Engineer will be expected to develop strong relationships with all project departments in order to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Engineer, you will report to your Manager and become a contributor to the development of future products by reviewing customer requirements and design specifications. Regular UK and some international travel will be expected of the post holder.
A successful applicant should be able to demonstrate competency in the following:
- 1 years technical sales experience in any mid to high-level media server
- To make cold calls and close sales leads with ease
Skills and Specifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and motivated team player
- Proven organisation skills
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of media servers such as Green Hippo, Coolux, D3 or Catalyst
- Interest in video content, special projects and led/projection