Account Manager - Digital Online
Account Manager - Digital Online - £30000 Basic Salary with Monthly Bonus (Full Training and Continuous Career Development)
Our client is a leading digital online media platform for the Health and Beauty Industry.
Due to their continued expansion, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their sales team in Central London, who will be responsible for managing and developing existing client relationships.
This company offers a great working culture, excellent support through training and rewarding career progression.
Key Responsibilities for the successful Account Manager:
- Account managing existing client accounts.
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Offering ongoing support/training to existing customers.
- Building a strong rapport with clients to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Responding to incoming calls and emails.
- Working closely with the sales and account management teams.
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecasts and activity reports.
- Regular updating of customer data and of the CRM system.
- B2B Account management experience
- Sales experience within E-commerce, Daily Deals, Online Advertising Media or Digital Marketing, advantageous
- Have a passion for Health & Beauty
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative person
- Professional well-spoken sales person (fluent in English)
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Be a well-spoken Salesperson (fluent in English)
- Results driven and self-motivated individual, with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool, with an interest in Social Media
Benefits Package for the successful Account Manager:
- £30000 Basic salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Sales Induction and Ongoing Training provided
- Continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Fantastic working environment
- 5 weeks' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Summer Party (Europe)
If you are interested in working for a highly successful company that is experiencing incredible growth, please email me your CV, today.