Commercial Assistant Internship Rapid Growth Tech Start-Up London
A global marketing analytics company who provide a platform for marketers, agencies and publishers to connect all their data sources together for more efficient reporting, better decision making and control over their marketing performance. This platform makes it simple for data-driven marketers to unify, understand, and act on all their marketing data. This company has a turnover of over £20m, 300 employees and offices in New York, Sydney, Barcelona, Tel-Aviv and London.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job paying £25,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company to support the Commercial Director who is responsible for the revenue generating parts of the business i.e. Marketing, Account Management and Sales. This is an excellent internship for a business focused graduate looking to work for a highly successful tech company.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core marketing objectives and challenges.
• Assist the Marketing Team with content and email marketing campaigns.
• Support with researching and preparing new client pitches and presentations.
• Support the Account Management Team with liaising with clients and coordinating deliverables.
• Attend client and partnerships meetings with the Commercial Director, taking notes and produce action points where necessary.
• Help the Sales team with ad hoc duties like mapping out new sectors and territories.
• Help with research tasks like competitor analysis and identifying the latest industry updates and evolutions.
What are the ideal intern’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Highly organised and numerate.
• An interest in the technology sector and the desire to develop commercial work experience.
• Experience using Excel is preferred but not essential.
• Strong technical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritise own workload.
• Prior work experience in a tech company is a bonus.
• Knowledge of SQL is a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• This is a great opportunity to join a very successful, international tech company that is experiencing tremendous growth.
• Working closely with the Commercial Director will mean you learn huge amounts in a short space of time.
• The intention is that this internship converts to a permanent job in either the Marketing, Account Management or Sales Teams with a basic salary of £25,000.
• The office have drinks and socialise from 4:30 on Thursdays.