Part-Time Finance Officer
Part-Time Finance Officer required for not for profit organisation, working 21 hours per week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday paying £32,500 to £37,500 pro rata.
This role is working for a not for a profit London based organisation looking for a second finance officer to join their small, close knit team. It is reasonably highly paid for a part time position, due to high volume processing that will be demanded within the role and significant accounts experience and qualifications desired for a successful candidate.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in an similar accounting role
- AAT or other formally recognised further accounting qualification e.g. CIMA/ACCA
- Significant, demonstrable experience of the job role functions in previous roles
- Comfortable with high volume processing and a busy working environment
- Essential previous use of Sage 50 in the workplace
- Intermediate Excel skills including V-lookups and Pivot-Tables
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience running payroll & pensions. Preferably experience with P11Ds and payroll software
- Inputting financial data
- Raising and entering journals
- Processing invoices, payments, expenses and credit card statements
- Management of petty cash
- Producing financial reports
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Resolving finance queries
- Working with the Office Manager to contracts
- Providing support to finance and non-finance team members
- Month-end and year-end preparations and processes
- Variance analysis, reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- VAT returns and assisting with reporting to external bodies
- Involvement in the annual accounts preparation and audit process
and liaison with external Accountants/Auditors
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget
- Corresponding with finance staff at partner organisations
- Providing support and training where required
- Running payroll
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.