Technical Account Manager
Are you a 2nd line technical support professional, with good knowledge around WI-FI, looking to join a company who are focused on delivering high-performance wireless Internet to the transport sector
Using your Computer Science / Electrical Engineering degree you will be experienced with Wi-Fi, IP networks & providing 2nd line support to customers.
It is a very customer-facing role with the responsibility to keep the customers solution functioning and being proactive when it comes to finding trends and faults with the customers´ products/solutions.
- Responsible for technical account management of network equipment on key customers' fleets of trains, buses or coaches
- Trouble shooting issues and escalation to 3rd line for unresolvable issues.
- Responsible for supporting/training our Sweden based 1st line support team and keeping all customer/network information up-to-date on our internal wiki
- Assisting with software testing of new firmware releases
We believe you have the following skills/knowledge:
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering background or similar
- Experience of working with IP based networks
- Experience of working in an IT support environment
- Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Strong team player with good work ethics, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised self-starter and ability to prioritise to deliver high quality results to demanding timelines
- Able to travel within UK and rest of Europe when required and ability to work unsocial hours when required
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience in working within the WiFi or passenger transport industries
- Knowledge of the mobile network landscape and technologies used in the UK and Europe
- Qualified to ITIL Foundation level