Location: Clerkenwell Road EC1R 5DJ, London
Salary: £16,000per annum
Hotel Receptionists work on a rota basis with the following shifts:
- Early - 7am to 3.30pm
- Late - 3pm to 11.30pm
- Night - 11pm to 7.30am
The Bryson Hotel is a Brand New 43 bedrooms Hotel Boutique located in the heart of Farringdon, Central London. We are now looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join us.
As a receptionist on our front desk, you play the most important role in the hotel. You create the first impression when a guest arrives – and you’re the final memory they take with them when they leave. We are looking for a strong and motivated person, someone who has worked in a similar role within the hospitality or travel and tourism industry. The person will be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
As a Hotel Receptionist, your main role will be to:
- Greet, check in and check out our guests
- Reply to emails and reviews
- Have a dynamic approach in this role in order to add ideas and make things happen
- Proactively work with OTA’s and extranets
- Manage our incoming telephone calls, emails and post
- Check in/out guests
- Invoice guests, Companies and Travel Agencies
The Requirements of the Hotel Receptionist are:
- Previous Hotel Receptionist or Front of House Customer Service experience
- Responsible for self-appearance meeting the Company standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skilled with a high standard of both, verbal and written English
- Enthusiastic in delivering excellent customer service
- Be an excellent team player
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated to continually develop services levels
- Organised, able to multitask and show initiative.
Hotel Receptionist Benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform provided
If you have a genuine desire to look after customers, provide a first-class level of service efficiently,and have a natural enthusiasm for life in hotels, then The Bryson’s Receptionist role is right for you.