Legal Secretary - Private Client
aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join an accountancy firm based in Bury St Edmunds . The position would be working within the Private Client Department, primarily assisting the fee earners daily. We are seeking candidates who ideally have previous legal secretary experience.
• Checking, preparing and proof reading of correspondence under the guidance of the fee earner.
• Diary management for fee earners and arranging appointments through outlook.
• Notifying the relevant fee earner with the deadline in respect of client affairs.
• Typing and completing legal forms, completing routine searches and setting up documents from an example.
• Generic office duties; filing and photocopying electronically and physically and also being trained to cover reception when needed.
Skills and experience:
• Excellent organisational skills with a strong eye for details.
• The ability to deliver fantastic client service.
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience of working as part of a team.
• Relevant experience using different computer programmes, particularly Microsoft Office for document management and also experience with legal document production software.
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Benefits: 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, permanent health insurance, death in service benefit, employer pension contributions matched up to 6% of employee contributions, BUPA, the option of purchasing childcare vouchers.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".