Position: Junior Surveyor
Base: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £12,500 - £15,000
The Junior Surveyor Role:
We are seeking a Junior Surveyor to provide operational and commercial surveying support, to ensure prompt accurate submission of valuations enabling maximum cash collection.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level candidate to ultimately progress to the role of Surveyor.
- First point of contact for customers and colleagues
- Provide efficient, accurate administrative support
- Manage and complete reports, records, systems and procedures to internal standards and timescales
- Assist in producing monthly valuations, this may include escorted site visits to sites where there is work in progress or a large amount of variations
- Present information and detail to local management
- Provide support at internal and external pre contract meetings
- Ensure that all back up documentation is submitted to the project surveyor for timely payments
- Work closely with branch and site management teams
- Respond to customer enquiries effectively and resolve and conclude all problems
- Raise concerns with the location manager to minimise operational issues
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Ability to plan and organise, taking a methodical approach to work
- Willingness to respond positively to new challenges and to learn new skills, including obtaining appropriate qualification
- Structured, tidy and methodical in approach to work
- Able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Highly numerate, with strong IT skills
- Hold or working towards a full driving license
- Educated to A level standard
Part of a group, our client works with customers to develop an efficient and safe solution to their temporary works access requirements.
When it comes to knowledge and capability within the UK access market, you could say that they are the trusted standard. They focus on commercial & infrastructure contract scaffolding services as well as training, hire & sale and mechanical access equipment - enabling customers to work safely and efficiently at height.
To apply for this Junior Surveyor position, please forward an up to date CV and Covering Letter via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Keywords: Junior, Graduate, Surveyor, Surveying, Construction, Scaffolding, Valuation, Project, Site, Admin, Report, Ipswich, Suffolk
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.