Financial Controller; French Speaker (Real Estate)
An excellent opportunity with this high end property development and investment firm, based in their West End Head Office. This role will take full responsibility for the accounting function in the UK.
The company has a sizeable portfolio of properties in London and Europe and the businesses activities include investments, redevelopments and asset management of the existing portfolio. The company is growing and this position will be a central part of the ongoing expansion.
- Full accounting processes for multiple companies
- Budgeting and forecasting for the group
- Quarterly and year end reporting
- Production of management accounts
- Statutory account preparation, corporate tax returns, payroll and VAT
- Analysis of potential investments
- Management information as required
- Close control and awareness of the company’s accounts and cash position
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Experience of UK Real Estate and passion for property
- Extensive accounting and bookkeeping experience
- French language skills essential