Don't Miss! Group Business Development Manager (Events) London
Group Business Development Manager (Events) 35k to 42k London
Superb Benefits see below
Reporting to: Head of Group Sales
This is an exciting opportunity in this rapidly expanding organisation. My client requires a professional individual who is both charming with soft sales skills who resides within 1 hour’s commute of the office
The GBDM role is a proactive sales role and the post-holder is expected to work from various venue locations, as well as able to conduct offsite meetings with clients.
Duties will be to research new business opportunities
New business generation
Selling for the whole of the business of group venues.
Looking after key accounts
Build & maintain relationships
Forecasting & Sales plans
100% pro active role
New clients/old clients look at ways to generate more money
Meeting & Greeting clients
To be responsible for sourcing, identifying and developing sales leads across the group and developing business from a range of identified prospective sources.
• To achieve individual new business and account development objectives, sales targets and revenue contributions per quarter as per the annual Business Plan.
• The post-holder is also responsible for assisting in the completion of each venue’s sales activities, objectives and targets. It is envisaged that the post-holder will work alongside venue sales teams and the central marketing department as part of the wider sales and marketing team.
• Is required to report on a weekly and monthly basis and performance will be measured based not only on contribution to new and developed business, but against the objectives outlined in the annual business plan.
• To work with the Head Of Group Sales, Venue General Managers and Sales Managers to develop relationships with new business contacts and identified development or "growth" accounts to contribute to each venue new business targets and group sales.
• To generate and follow-up sales leads, undertaking meetings (on and off-site), delivering presentations, providing venue solutions and conducting venue viewings across the group.
• To prepare and present proposals and quotations for new business at multiple venues (new clients and/or new business streams with potential for growth / development).
• During the sales process, new contacts must be introduced to venue sales team to ensure relationships are developed for future repeat business.
• All client information must be clearly communicated to Sales and Operations team for successful delivery of revenue.
• To account manage clients, and appropriate third parties essential to the group, keeping up to date records an account plan as appropriate and in line with internal practises.
• To ensure regular marketing communications are maintained with prospects and liaising with the Marketing department on all campaigns as appropriate.
• To assist with, and participate in corporate hospitality and promotional activities where required - internally and externally to the organisation.
• To contribute to the annual business planning process working with the Head of Sales, Sales Managers and GM’s where appropriate.
• To participate in sales forecasting, planning, researching and goal setting for the venue.
• To contribute to the venue business planning process working with the Sales Manager.
• To support all team members in dealing with enquiries as and when required.
• To become familiar with and maintain the system, in order to keep an up to date database for marketing and promotional purposes
• To ensure adherence with the company’s sales processes and guidelines
• To be involved and lead with cross-venue or corporate sales projects as required
• To report on activities at group sales meetings as required
• To assist with the preparation of statistical data, information and other management reporting relating to sales.
• To adhere to the company’s credit control and T&C guidelines.
• To be aware of the company’s purchasing policies and guidelines.
• To develop good working relationships with all other members of the venue and central departments.
• To ensure adherence to all venues and statutory health and safety and fire regulations.
• To undertake reasonable requests for ad hoc duties as requested by the Head of Venues, Director of Sales or Head of Group Sales.
Experience/ skills required
• Strong eye for detail and ability to multi skill
• Proactive Sales/Negotiation skills
• Influencing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Results oriented
• The ability to coach others
• Commercial & financial management
• Sales management
• Client management
- 25 days
- After 3 year’s service, an additional days holiday for every additional complete holiday year to a maximum of 5 days
- Venues closed between Christmas and New Year
Life assurance, Pension, interest free loans, kiddiVouchers, subsidised member to gym
This is an urgent position immediate interviews. Please forward an up to date word document cv today