Senior Customer Data Analyst
I am seeking a Senior Customer Data Analyst to join this sociable, innovative and ambitious team of insights experts, to conduct deep dive analytics, modelling and lead on complex projects.
This global, data led business invests significantly in its analytics functions, given this is part of their core offering. So they see the value in providing training courses externally as well as internal mentoring in order to nature and develop their analytical talent.
The tools they have include the traditional SQL and R, as well as Tableau, Adobe Suite and Python. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is driven and keen to build on their profile and diverisy their skills in a Big Data environment. You will have access to large volumes of customer and transactional data. In this B2C role, you will need to have a natural inquisition for understanding what drives customer behavior across multiple channels and strong stakeholder management skills. You will take the lead on complex projects. The data you will be working with comes from a variety of sources, including digital, giving you the chance to develop a truly hybrid skill set.
- Experience of data manipulation and programming using tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, R or Python
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels including Board, Senior Management and Group level.
- Ideally some modelling experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving proven within a marketing environment.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases and data interrogation techniques with the ability to identify, combine and extract relevant data sets from various sources.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to translate complex analysis into well structured, action orientated presentations, recommendations and insights.
- In depth experience of marketing databases, segmentation, clustering, profiling and modeling tools
POSITION - Senior Customer Analyst
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £45k - £50k plus bonus and excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com