Quantity Surveyor, Durham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor within our clients highly respected Property company in Durham.
The role will suit a qualified and experienced Quantity Surveyor with a proven record of delivering on-time quality work within budget and with minimal supervision.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Securing the successful financial delivery of projects by controlling costs, progressing monthly valuations and managing variations and changes.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the
- Projects Managers as required.
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews.
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed time frames.
- Process with monthly subcontractor payments.
- Develop and implement robust processes and controls to increase efficiency and improve performance.
In return our clients are offering a package of £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience and car allowance available.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment