Digital Analytics Principal Consultant - Analytics Agency
Digital Analytics Principal Consultant - Agency
This is a new role at a specialist digital analytics agency based in Central London who requires an experienced analytics consultant to lead one of their client facing teams. You will take the lead on a number of client accounts, understanding their requirements to deliver the relevant, high-quality analysis of their digital performance. In addition to advising your clients on how to maximise performance across a range of metrics, you will manage a team analysts and prioritise their workload to ensure that delivery matches the requirements of the client. A priority in this role is to mould the existing team of highly skilled analysts into thoroughbred consultants through running training sessions and coaching to improve their personal development.
- Management and leadership of a large team of consulting analysts.
- Training analysts to build their consulting skills and plan their personal development
- Gather requirements and use your analytical expertise to create dynamic solutions.
- Client management, combining project management with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Train internal and external stakeholders on analytics principles and methodologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Track record of delivering digital analytics solutions and advice to clients
- Previous experience managing teams in an agency or consultancy environment (preferably analytics)
- Extensive web analytics experience using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Tracking Codes, Tag Management Systems, and Web Analytics Implementation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more information