Reporting to: Head Teacher
Start date: September 2017
Are you a forward thinking Key Stage 2 Teacher?
Would working within a Key Stage 2 class in a Plymouth School appeal to you?
Then this welcoming and lively primary school is looking for you!
This is a rewarding role on a temporary basis which will provide you the chance to work with an experienced team of friendly and diligent practitioners, who will support and motivate you throughout your time there. This role is open to both experienced Primary School Teachers and NQT's.
The successful applicant will:
* Be committed to becoming an outstanding teacher
* Have the highest expectations of all children and be committed to raising standards
* Inspire and encourage children to learn
* Be a team player
* Be confident, determined and committed to school improvement
* Contribute towards the caring ethos of our school
* Be committed to positively enhancing the life chances of all children.
Joining Randstad Education today you'll benefit from;
* Competitive rates of pay
* A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
* No need for completion of time sheets
* Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
* Your very own dedicated consultant
If this Primary Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. All candidates who register with Randstad will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email: