Strategic PMO/Project Coordinator (Professional Services ESSENTIAL) - £40k - London
Strategic PMO/Project Coordinator (Professional Services ESSENTIAL) | £40k | London
James Chase Solutions currently have a position for a PMO/Project Coordinator for our established and renowned client in central London.
We need passionate PMO’s who can drive corporate expansion on an international scale. This role is focused on Strategic/Business Development.
We also need candidates from a Professional Services environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Excel, Project and Visio
- At least two years' experience working as a project coordinator or equivalent
- At least two years' of working for a professional services organisation; legal experience is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of working within a large team
- Superb co-ordination skills
- Extremely organised with ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, methodical and able to work to targets and goals
- High level of customer service
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Reliable and hardworking
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.