Intermediate Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
Established in the 1970's, this privately-owned building services engineering consultancy operate from a network of five offices and employ around 100 staff. They have a reputation for designing, managing and delivering innovative projects across the commercial, healthcare, education and listed sectors and have pioneered a number of developments in BIM and Low Energy Design.
Having already secured 90% of their required fee income for the next 12 months they are now looking for a degree qualified, client facing Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer for the London office.
Reporting to a Chartered Associate or Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for providing customer driven innovative electrical building services solutions through RIBA stages 2-5. This will involve;
- Design of electrical engineering projects in accordance with clients' requirements.
- Using a range of software such as Amtech, Revit and Dialux to design small power, lighting, data, fire alarm, CCTV, security, BMS and standby power.
- Liasing with Mechanical and Sustainability Engineers to ensure all designs are properly coordinated and a integrated MEP design solution is specified.
- Producing schematics, design proposals, performance specifications, full designs, technical reports and feasibility studies.
- Attending site meetings and resolving unforeseen challenges on projects.
- Ensuring your projects or tasks are delivered within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Take a lead role on all Electrical matters on projects when required.
- Developing your skills and understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Maintain a register of your CPD and be proactive in terms of achieving your CEng status.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well respected, stable and employee owned Building Services Consultancy and work on a range of high profile projects from feasibility to construction.
- 37.5 hours a week
- 23 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Ongoing CPD / Day release
- Annual salary review
- Stable and secure consultancy