Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
Job title: Junior Mechanical Design
My client are a leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery for the oil and gas industry. They have been established for the past 50 years and are currently experiencing a real growth in their business.
They are looking for a Junior/Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer that is enthusiastic to gain the knowledge and experience within the industry and wanting to expand the great team they have already.
If you have the drive in wanting to go far this is the job for you.
- Working alongside the senior design engineers as well as collaborating within the design team and producing top quality design using 3D Solidworks.
- Continually ensure that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client's best interests.
- Holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering, 1st or 2:1.
- Junior Mechanical Designer Engineers with 1-3 years' experience.
- Engineers who have completed a graduate scheme with a reputable consultancy but feel the time is right to showcase your skillset will seriously be considered
- Engineers who can demonstrate a strong understanding of sustainable designs will be seriously consider.
If you are interested in the role please contact the engineering team on or send you CV
Premier are acting as an employment agency