Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £25k - £30k, DOE
Hours: Hours: Mon-Thurs 9.00am - 5.30pm, (Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm)
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Oak Innovation is an SME market leader in Call Logging, Call Recording, CTI & Voicemail. ISO 9001:2008 accredited and employing over 45 staff in the UK, Oak is dedicated to delivering excellence in communications management.
At Oak Innovation everyone, without exception, plays a part in our success. As a "values led" organisation, we set high standards not only in skills but also attitude and invest heavily in training and personal development.
Hard work, commitment, and excellent results are expected and in return we offer an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment, and we have a great team of people!
As part of the company`s mid-market expansion plans we are looking for an experienced marketing professional to work as part of our marketing team at our offices in Poole.
Reporting to the Marketing Director this role requires a skilled marketer who can hit the ground running.
The role purpose is to maximise revenue by acting as primary co-ordinator for all marketing related activity, and pro-actively promote and deliver Oak Innovation`s strategic marketing plan, thereby enabling it to meet / exceed stated sales targets and meet business objectives.
Key responsibilities for this Job Role:
- To plan, assist and implement B2B marketing, email campaigns and supporting sales activities; promotions;providing creative input, identifying and agreeing resources, outcomes and key time-scales
- To assist the Marketing Director in ensuring that all marketing activity is cost effective and value adding in meeting customer and business needs
To work closely with all external agencies and sub-contractors to ensure services are delivered appropriate to the marketing plan
- To co-ordinate/progress all marketing activities including: social media, email campaigns, end to end literature creation process, briefing agencies, writing copy and managing production/circulation timescales
- To maximise return on investment in marketing events such as:road shows, exhibitions events, special projects, by ensuring they are supported with appropriate marketing collateral
- To liaise effectively with all key stakeholders across the business, where marketing support and/or advice is required
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English,
- CIM Qualification (i.e. Level 4 Professional Marketing) or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years` experience in marketing role in commercial environment
- Experience of managing website content, email and social media campaigns
- Knowledge of print production processes
- Use of CRM systems, Salesforce, Marketing Automation is desirable
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Effective copy writing skills
- Excellent organisational ability and time management skills
- Private health care (after 3 months probationary)
- 21 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years plus bank holidays
- Death in Service - 3 times salary
- Company Pension
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Discounted gym membership.
- Pleasant working conditions
- Free parking
- Complimentary daily refreshments
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Push Doctor Employee Advice Scheme
If you have the skills and experience required, please click on APPLY and forward your CV and cover letter with current salary details, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies please