Our client is currently seeking an experienced Handyman to work at a luxury residential scheme based in North West London. Shift pattern is Monday to Friday, working from 08:00-16:00 or 09:00 - 17:00.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Work with external contractors and Development team to support snagging and defect management through to a timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Provide specialist support for electrical/plumbing repairs throughout the property portfolio.
- Undertake regular building patrols to identify any maintenance requirements or Health and Safety risks and complete all resultant actions in accordance to the core operating procedures.
- Undertake scheduled flat inspections and recording of same. Complete all resultant actions in a timely manner.
- Record, log and monitor any maintenance issues that may arise within the property.
- Adhere to our operating processes, business systems and standards.
- Support in monitoring compliance with Planned and Reactive Maintenance procedures, such that buildings are safe for both our Customers and our Employees.
- Ensure that maintenance records are kept for the all services, inc PAT testing and fixed wiring certification.
- Ensure that all Property Documentation Files are accurate and up to date.
- Adherence to H&S policy ensuring that Risk Assessments and Method Statements are obtained/ maintained and that safe systems of work are followed, inc Permit to Work.
Candidates must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undertake a full DBS check.