Interim Head of Marketing Communications
Prospectus are working with our client, a governmental organisation to recruit an interim Head of Marketing Communications. This contract is expected to be for 12 months.
To lead on the development and implementation of the organisations' marketing communications strategy that includes the outreach, digital communication, events, publication and publicity work programmes.
The appointed candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To develop and deliver marketing communications programmes
- To co-ordinate the strategy, planning and delivery of this work with the different services
- To develop and deliver their publications and publicity programme.
- To ensure all budgets are managed effectively and stay within agreed expenditure limits
To be successful in the role you will need:
- An excellent track record in developing and delivering marketing communications for a high-profile and complex organisation, with experience of developing strategy and delivery plans.
- Experience of at least three of the following: marketing; digital communication; print publishing; and/or events development and delivery.
- Excellent tact, diplomacy and influencing skills.
- Experience of managing staff, budgets and projects.
- A strong understanding of the work and functions of the parliament and the political environment in which they operate.
- Strict political impartiality
- SC (security clearance) would be advantageous, but not essential.
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted CVs in order to determine each applicant's suitability and aptitude for the contract role.
As part of the selection process, candidates will be invited to meet with a consultant at Prospectus.
Please note that this advert may close earlier than advertised, so you are encouraged to send your CV as soon as possible to register your interest. A full job description will be provided to suitable candidates.