My client based in North Tyneside are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join there busy and vibrant team.
In this role you will provide support to the Sales and Groups functions by undertaking and co-ordinating key administration tasks including product testing, accounts queries and bookings. You will also be responsible for supporting the Sales Managers with ongoing campaigns, liaising and working closely with the Marketing and Commercial departments, Sales Team and Trade partners to deliver time responsive support and providing third party system support.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in administration role
- Innovative B2B focused background
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills - passionate and caring about improving customer experiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with good grammar and the ability to take accurate notes is required.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong team player - ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other relevant software.
- Ability to travel.