Air and Water Services Technician
Are you looking for your next step in your Career?
Due to my client continuing to grow they are looking for an Air and Water Services Technician. Around 50% of the time will be spent doing water hygiene monitoring work in the Ceredigion area and the other time will be on a variety of air and water hygiene tasks around Swansea and sometimes further afield.
- Temperature monitoring
- Asset labelling
- Bacteriological sampling
- Cleaning and disinfection of systems including cooling towers
- Thermostatic Mixer Valves servicing (TMV)
- Modifications to and problem solving on hot, cold and LTHW heating systems
- Completing paperwork and logbooks
- Liaison with the client at all levels
- Report writing
- Ductwork cleaning and disinfections by the means of entering ductwork either through a confined space or access points to clean and decontaminate the ductwork, using either manual or mechanical cleaning methods all in accordance with TR19 and applicable COSHH regulations.
- Grease readings in kitchen extracts and grease filter cleans.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen areas, including removing all kitchen items and cleaning the floors, walls, externals of ovens, fridge’s etc.
The role requires an individual who is capable of carrying out duties in accordance with relevant legislation including the ACOP L8 / HSG 274 "The control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems’’ and BESA standard TR19.
THOMAS Recruitment is committed to assisting you in your job search with YOUR CAREER at Heart.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send us your CV.