Client Services Assistant
Fixed-term contract; Immediate start to 21st July, 2017
West Kensington, London
Kaplan International English, a division of Kaplan Inc. (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company), is an exciting company in the world of international education. With 44 English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, we are a leading provider of English language courses and other study abroad programmes for students from more than 100 countries around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Client Services Assistant with a keen interest in international education. You will have the opportunity to speak with students, agents as well as with internal staff across schools and head office locations. Your role will involve managing all related administrative tasks and business processes to complete student arrivals and to help the sales teams maximise revenue generation and growth. The role will also require covering the team in other territories/areas where necessary.
Your main responsibilities:
- chase Minor Authorization documents, and ensure all details are entered on the system as well as uploading all forms to each record accordingly, for both Individual and Group bookings
- build and maintain strong relationships with agents, sales teams, and School Staff
- utilise in-house CRM System as well as various internal systems and databases to manage bookings and Arrival Reports
- deal effectively with challenges that arise throughout the Arrival process, resolving complaints, and escalating issues to the relevant line managers and provide ongoing customer support
- demonstrate a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products like Word and Excel
You will be passionate about international education. You will be performance driven and enjoy the challenge of a busy, international, multi-lingual and fast-paced office environment. You will have had some experience providing administrative support in a corporate sales environment and be comfortable working to tight deadlines while managing competing priorities.
Salary, benefits and working schedule:
This is a fixed-term contract with a salary of £21,000 per annum pro-rata. We offer a one week induction delivered by our Kaplan Teen and Group and Staff, on-going coaching and training. Opportunities for career progression include positions as team managers or within our direct and agent sales teams.
Working hours are shifts from Monday to Friday between the hours of 09:00 to 17:30 although some flexibility is required.
Apply with your CV and covering letter telling us why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Closing date: 23rd June, 2017