Contract Support Worker
Contract Support Worker - Essex Youth Services
Based in Chelmsford
Annual Salary £7,753 - £8,620
Fixed Term, part time contract - 18.5hrs per week
We are currently seeking a Contract Support Worker to support the Youth Work Business Development and Operations Manager to ensure all contracted work is effectively monitored by maintaining records and databases relating to contracted service provider organisations and funded programmes. In order to maintain the accuracy of contract information the post holder will ensure that funding partners have supplied the necessary information and documentation in a timely manner. In addition, you will be involved in and contribute towards the on-going development of the contract systems and processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High standard of communication skills, able to express clearly and concisely aims, objectives and outcomes
- Experience of developing systems or processes within children's social care or similar organisations and a track record of delivering, successfully, on time and within resource constraints
- Ability to critically analyse and identify problems quickly and accurately, and offer speedy and customer-centric solutions
- Able to use own judgement and initiative to problem solve and deliver solutions
- Excellent level of numeracy, literacy (GCSE A - C or equivalent or demonstrable experience) and ICT
- Ability to work across Essex as per service needs
- Ability to undertake evening, weekend, residential work as required in order to meet service needs
Working for Essex welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Working for Essex is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.