LMA recruitment is currently recruiting for a world famous Architectural Firm based in the City. They are looking for a Intercompany Accountant to join the team as part of exciting change and growth of the business. The role reports into a wonderful Financial Controller with a real passion for team work and staff development. Their stunning offices are award worthy and their focus on innovation and creativity in the work place is inspiring.
- Ensure intercompany agreement are setup for each project where work is shared across offices
- Ensure that costs are accounted for against the correct projects
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure that contract is in place
- Create new projects in vision and ensure all paperwork is approved
- Assist and review with the preparation of the financial accounts
- Ensure all compliance are met and monitor.
- Disseminate information to interested parties regarding tax, VAT, pension, etc.
- Candidate will be expected to liaise with people internationally
- The role requires someone with a thorough understanding of UK/US regulatory requirements in relation to intercompany/ transfer pricing, Tax and good range of accounting skills.
- Educated to degree level
- Part Qualified or QBE
- Be proactive to suggest and make change
- Well organised, reliable
- Strong knowledge and experience of intercompany setup
- Strong Financial/ Audit background knowledge
- Ideally previous knowledge of LLP structure setup and project accounting work (candidates without this will be considered)
- Excel Proficient