Project Engineer (Fire) - Work from Home!
We are seeking a Project Engineer (Fire) for a well-established and thriving business. Working for a prestigious company, who is acknowledged nationally for its business acumen, this role offers rapid career progression in a pioneering and strong environment.
The new role of Project Engineer is ultimately to assist the Project Manager to deliver new build installation projects. As the project engineer you will be involved in projects at design development, project set up, pre-commissioning, commissioning & handover and project reporting.
The job is based from home and out on site.
- Expertise with electronic life safety systems including Fire Detection and
- Alarms, Communications System and PAVA.
- A good understanding of the application of BS5839
- A good understanding of the principles of fire protected installations.
- A competitive salary in line with experience and potential.
- Company Car.
- Private Medical Cover available.
This is a permanent role paying up to £38,000 + package. This is nothing short of a fantastic opportunity for a project engineer to work on some fantastic projects and to take the next step up the career ladder and work for a successful company in London.
If you would like to find out more information, then please get in touch ASAP.