Qualified Management Accountant - Outsourcing
Taylor Hawkes have been approached by a leading Accountancy Practice firm, who are looking for a Qualified Management Accountant for their innovative Accounts Service department.
My client requires an ACA/ACCA qualified Management Accountant to join a leading Accountancy Practice firm, based in Central London.
The firm work with an exciting client base, consisting of entrepreneurial businesses at various stages of their development, from start-ups to successful high street names. The firm also work closely with many large Hedge Funds, this position will offer exposure of dealing with Hedge Funds Managers and working within the financial service industry.
Furthermore, this role will sit within the Accounts Service department team and strong knowledge of management accounting is preferred.
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Experienced in reviewing the management accounts
- Able to prepare a full set of management accounts for complex clients
- Used to managing a portfolio
- Solid experience within a practice firm
- £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes for further information.