Social Media Executive
aspire cambridge are currently recruiting for a Social Media Executive to join a reputable company based in Harlow, They require a candidate with content creation and digital marketing experience.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns
• Develop regular engaging content to engage with followers
• Ensure all social content is up to date to include banners and promotional messages
• Liaise with customer service to answer customer questions
• Come up with new content ideas and trends to stay ahead of the competition.
• Connect with bloggers and relevant pages to increase awareness of the company
• Announce new product ranges
• To communicate the promotional calendar across social media
Skills and experience required:
• Creative and proactive
• Content creation experience to include written, video and photography
• Social media/digital marketing experience
• A good understanding of social media platforms
• Experience of Hootsuite or similar social posting management software
• Experience of Google Analytics
Hours: Full time, Monday- Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.