Global SME Products & Marketing Manager
- Manage investment funding to support key Partner initiatives with marketing campaigns that will accelerate Small Business billings and usage.
- Ensure existing SME marketing are updated and used by our key Partners through trainings and consultation.
- Support Regional teams and partners with the execution of our existing Small Business Marketing Platforms.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to build comprehensive fact-based perspectives for our top priority markets, preparing custom market assessment reports, and collaborating with Regional teams to transfer information/expertise for them to implement agreed recommendations.
- Support Regional teams with the assessment of commercial opportunities in priority markets (eg. Brazil, Japan, Turkey, Switzerland, South Africa) including market sizing analysis, customer segmentation, customer research, and the development of appropriate strategies and prioritization of key business opportunities.
- Provide recommendations for enhancements to existing products in priority markets to improve the value proposition and accelerate growth.
- Prior and extensive experience in a B2B marketing and product management, with knowledge and experience of the SME card industry, products and strategies to drive engagement and growth.
- Proven product management and strong customer focused marketing approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present at senior levels internally and externally.
- Ability to inspire, influence and work with external Bank Partners and diverse group of internal contacts.
- Proven record of driving results. Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong existing experience of delivering business results through external to partnerships
- Good analytical skills and ability to drive innovation and change.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work across multiple global regions and understanding of various cultural differences.
- Occasional travel and time zone flexibility required.
- Self-starter that is eager and able to seek new information, establish relationships and leverage those to shape growth activity proposals and implementation.