Email Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive - Email and Mailing
Reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing, your key focus will be the development of the Email and Mailing channel ensuring that the company drives and optimises customer acquisition wherever possible. You will have a strong interest in trends and insight with a proven background in providing creative solutions to any problem you face.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor performance and provide insights into channel performance.
- Achieve new business revenue and profit targets across designated new business internal channels
- Build and maintain the relationships between internal teams (design, digital and campaigns etc)
- Identify potential risks to the channel both internal and external
- Produce performance reports to the Head of Channel Marketing, highlighting the drivers for both over and under performance within their assigned channel
- Manage and develop a creative test plan aiming to optimise customer acquisition
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong working knowledge of Marketing Principles
- A creative mind-set with a passion for innovative ideas and solutions
- Project delivery background
- Skilled in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives on organisation and planning
In return, the company are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus all bank holidays
- Career progession in a well established marketing department
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.